The partnership between EG4 and Schneider Electric has created the highest-quality, highest-value solar solution available by combining cutting-edge technology with unmatched cost-effectiveness. As the lowest-cost lithium server rack battery option on the market, the EG4 batteries pair perfectly with the Schneider XW PRO to establish an uncompromising solar package.
The Schneider Conext XW PRO Hybrid Inverter is the superior choice to serve as the heart of your system. The full 6.8kW of power can be used for solar and storage, or backup power systems without solar. It also provides reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (2x) and a seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch.
Also, EG4 batteries now feature selectable closed-loop inverter communications with Schneider; a simple plug-and-play interface has all the essentials built in for easy setup.
This complete system can be summed up in three words - Sustainable. Powerful. Affordable.
* Items in the kit may arrive separately based on palletization.
Featured in this 8.2kW Hybrid Inverter Kit
As Part of Your Purchase
Bill of Materials
- 4 x EG4-LL 48V 100 AH Lithium Batteries V2
- 1 x EG4 Pre-assembled Enclosed Battery Rack
- 20 x Solarever 410W Half-Cell Mono PERC Solar Panels
- 25-year linear power performance warranty.
- 12-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- 1 x 72in 4/0 AWG battery to Inverter Cables - Black and Red
- 2 x 50ft Pair of Black and Red PV Wire
- 2 x 25ft Pair of Black and Red PV Wire
- 1 x Schneider Electric XW PRO 120/240 V Hybrid Inverter
- 3-year warranty
- 1 x Schneider MPPT Disconnect RS
- 1 x Initiator Switch | 660V 10A 2 Position 1NO 1NC
- 1 x Schneider Electric MPPT 100 Charge Controller
- 1 x Schneider Electric XW MINI PDP
- 1 x Schneider Electric InsightHome
- 1 x Schneider DC Breaker 125A 125VDC
- Ships from Texas, USA!
- World-class Customer Support via Phone or Email.
- UL1741, CSA 107.1
- FCC and Industry Canada Class B
- IEEE 1547, UL 1741-SA, Rule 21, Rule 14H, PREPA, and CSA 107.1
- EMC directive
Individual Component Specifications
Schneider XW PRO Hybrid Inverter Features
- Backup Power Performance
- Delivers reliable 6800W Continuous Output operation with a high(2x) overload power rating and an integrated high-speed transfer switch that provides seamless backup power transition.
- Stack up to 4 units at 120/240 V output, or even configure as a three-phase system for industrial applications.
- Integrates with Conext™ MPPT Charge Controllers and grid-tied PV inverters for DC-coupled systems and now integrates with EG4 brand batteries via closed loop communication; use this framework to facilitate grid-tied, off-grid, hybrid, battery back-up, or battery charger.
- A true hybrid, this inverter will allow for AC-Coupling, battery back-up, and net metering.
- Smart Energy Management
- This self-consumption system is quickly and easily configured using Insight Energy Management and is reinforced by an entire ecosystem of accessories and support for single-unit or scalable systems.
- Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges
Schneider MPPT 100 Charge Controller Features
- Optimum System Performance
- High power, 600 Vdc MPPT charge controller with 100A rating for output charging power up to 6 kW.
- Ideal for grid-tied self-supply and off-grid systems boasting high PV to battery to grid efficiency and the ability to recharge dead batteries from solar, providing maximum energy resilience for longer duration grid outages.
- Includes shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm to harvest more energy.
- Wide MPPT and PV operating voltage range allows for flexibility in wiring for oversized PV array power ratings e.g. 7 kW or more
- Compatible with all brands of PV Modules and a wide range of 24 V and 48 V battery technologies, including newly updated closed loop communication with EG4 brand batteries.
- Stand-alone application or integration with XW PRO, XW+ and SW series storage inverters for a complete solar and storage solution
- System Control Panel
- The SCP provides a wall mount display for monitoring and fault reporting, as well as setup and configuration
EG4-LL Lithium Battery Features
- Best In Class Solar Rack Battery
- Rated for 7000 deep charge & discharge cycles
- 15-year life with 80% depth of discharge daily, designed for up to 20-year life
- Tier One, A+ Cell Composition, 99% Efficiency LiFePo4 16-Cell Pack
- #1 Energy Density Server Rack Battery Form Factor
- Selectable closed-loop inverter communications including Schneider, Solark, Victron, Growatt, and EG4!
- Parallel up to 16 batteries
- Get the most power possible! Up to 81.9kWh while maintaining BMS communications!
- Performance Components
- Reliable Built-In EG4 Smart BMS, Voltage, Current, Temp. and Health Management
- Cell & Module Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection >250A <0.1mS
- Operating Power Consumption <25mA
- Advanced Configurability
- On-board LCD Screen
- PC Monitoring Software
- Lifetime firmware updates.
- Reliability & Safety Testing
- Dual Onboard automatic fire arrestors
- Failsafe operation in high-risk environments and to protect against rare hardware failure on high voltage solar charge controllers!
- Environmentally Friendly & Lead-Free
- Design Optimized and Tested by EG4. In House & Texas Based
- 10-Year Warranty Supported and Serviced in Texas.
SolarEver 410W Half-Cell Mono PERC Panel
- Severe Weather Resilience
- Multi Busbar Solar Cell
- High Efficiency
- Low Light Performance
- PID Resistance
- High Salt, Mist, and Ammonia Resistance
- UL, CSA, and CE Certified
- Rated Power
- 410 Watts
- 37.12 Volts
- 13.96 Amps
- 21.5 kg (47.4 lbs)
- 1724x1134x35mm (67.87x44.64x1.37 inch)
- Cell Type
- Mono-crystalline, 182x91 mm