EG4 Waterproof Lithium battery 51.2V (48V) 5.12kW with 200A internal BMS. Composed of UL-listed prismatic cells which have been tested at 6,000 deep discharge cycles to 80% DoD - fully charge and discharge this battery daily for over 15 years without issue. Reliable and rigorously tested, with a 99% operating efficiency. Drop-In Ready Design provides an element-proof, reliable, and effective storage solution for Off-Grid Living, Marine Applications, RVs, Golf Carts, etc. You can expect a versatile solution for any conversion from 48V lead-acid setups to lithium.
Installation is as easy as:
1. removing your lead-acid batteries and replace them with EG4-WP Lithium Batteries
2. attach your cables
3. secure them down - DONE!
Free IOS & Android App to monitor your battery.
- Waterproof! IP68 Rated
- Free Intuitive Bluetooth Monitoring Application
- Single Cell Container is fire retardant, stable and safe
- Tier One, A+ Cell Composition
- 99% Efficiency LiFePo4 Cell Packs
- Max Energy Density
- Environmentally Friendly & Lead-Free
- Longer Lasting; 10-20 year Design Life
- Reliable Built-In BMS, Voltage, Current, Temp. and Health Management
5-Year Full Parts Replacement or Full Product Replacement Prorated Warranty from the date of purchase.
Your warranty must be registered within the first year of purchase or provide proof of purchase from EG4 authorized distributor to remain valid. If you choose not to register or can not provide proof of purchase, your warranty may be invalidated. This limited warranty is to the original purchaser of the product and is one time transferable only if the product remains installed in the original installation location. All parts exchanges are covered during the warranty period. Outside of the continental US, replacement shipping charges may apply.
The product that is purchased through the non-approved EG4 vendors is not covered under the warranty. A list of approved vendors can be found on our website. Reselling or removing the product from the original installation site will void the warranty.
Warranty Exclusions - EG4 Electronics has no obligation under this limited warranty for products subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
1) Damages incurred during installation/reinstallation or removal
2) Poor workmanship performed by an individual, installer, or a firm
3) Damages caused by mishandling the product or inappropriate environmental exposure
4) Damages caused by improper maintenance or operating outside the specified operating conditions
5) Tampering, altering, and/or disassembly of the product
6) Using product in applications other than what the manufacturer intended
7) Lightning, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, riots, or acts of God.
8) Any product with a serial number that has been altered, defaced, or removed
9) Any unauthorized firmware updates/upgrades/patches
10) Damages incurred from a voltage or current spikes due to open-loop lithium battery communications
EG4 product warranty is a limited warranty – EG4 limits its liability in the event of a product defect to repair or replacement in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. EG4 is not responsible for any additional or indirect damages that may arise from the malfunctioning of the product. These damages could be incidental or consequential, including without limitation, any liability for the loss of revenue, profits, or time. EG4 shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of life, including but not limited to bodily injury, illness, or death arising from the misuse or mishandling of the product, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Return policy: Contact the original approved place of purchase before contacting EG4 for your return needs.
If the original purchase is made through EG4, then please contact us at email@example.com +1 903-609-1988. Returns are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Warranty Claims Procedure: In the event of a warranty claim, contact our customer service team either through phone or email to request an RMA. The warranty claims can be initiated on our website https://eg4electronics.com/warranty-registration/
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org +1 903-609-1988
*1: The warranty period depends on the type of the product.
Inverters: 10 years on 18kPV, 3 years (5 years extended warranty with EG4 batteries) on 3k, 6k, 6.5k and 8k
Batteries: 10 years on LL, 5 years on LifePower (10 years extended when used with 18kPV), 5 years on waterproof, 5 years on indoor wallmount, 10 years on outdoor wallmount