The NEPBDM 600 solar microinverter is designed to support up to two 390W high power solar panels. Additionally, it features integrated ground (IG) that eliminates the need for a grounding conductor (GEC) on the DC side. The unique design of the BDM 600 model, in addition to being functional, it is unique and original, available only with NEP. HIGH EFFICIENCY, UP TO 95.5% efficient. The simple installation with built-in cables and connectors.
- Integrated monitoring and power line communication with integrated BDG-256 GFDI gateway
- Integrated 14 AWG AC cables. Dimensions: 10.91'' * 5.20'' * 1.97''
- Rapid Shut Down Protection
- UL LISTED / CALI COMPLIANT
- Weight of 6.4 Ibs
- Operating temperature of -40°F to +185°F
- Natural convection cooling system
UL1741, SAA, TUV, VDE-AR-N 4105, VDE 0126, G83/2, CEI 021, IEC61727, EN50438 Protection classIP66, IP67, NEMA 6 high efficiency with 95.5% maximum.
Note: You may receive NEF or NEP Labeled Units. NEF is owned by NEP, and units will be 100% identical and supported the same by NEP
More Information Regarding NEP : Click Here!!!