The SI32-PEL64R-4 from IMO Precision Controls is a rotary actuator switch lockable off in a plastic enclosure. This True DC isolator is developed explicitly as a True DC switch to disconnect the DC/AC inverter from the photovoltaic panels. All photovoltaic installations must be equipped with DC isolators per IEC 60364-7-712.
The IMO SI is a True DC switch - not an AC version de-rated or re-wired for DC operation. It includes operator independent switching mechanism, high-speed trigger ratchet switching, IP66-rated enclosure, fully enclosed internal switch without additional wiring for maximum safety, Knife edge contacts and arc cooling chambers, maximum 1Nm torque for easy operation, compact space-saving design, and 16mm² box terminals for easy wiring.
- Rated thermal current is 32A
- Rated insulation voltage is 1000V suitable at overvoltage I to III, pollution degree 3, Uimp=8KV
- Distance of contact per pole is 8mm
- 2 poles in series and number of strings is 2
- Lockable off safe-lock
- Self-extinguishing plastic enclosure
- M25 cable gland entry option
- NEMA type 3R, IP66
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 45°C
- UL508i file number E362605, UL508 cRUus file number E146487, CE, TUV, GOST, IEC CB approvals