The Quattro by Victron, much like the MultiPlus, combines the technologies of an inverter and charger. Additionally, it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. It shares many traits with the Multiplus, such as acting as a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
- Two AC Inputs & Outputs
- Automatically connects to the active source.
- Unique PowerAssist - Prevents overload of a limited AC source.
- First, battery charging automatically reduces.
- Second, shore side supply will be boosted with power taken from the battery.
- Parallel up to 6 units
- Split Phase or Three-Phase capable.
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop, or PC for multiple operating systems.