Built to last using high-quality aluminum and stainless steel alloys, the EG4 ground mount will stand firm even in winds up to 105 mph. EG4’s attention to quality and customer has produced a cost-effective, low-profile solution meaning that you can set these up anywhere and count on them to last. We back our rack with a 10-year mechanical warranty so that you know your array is secure for years to come. However, our hardware isn’t just durable, it’s also simple!
With just a few tools, you can assemble the entire rack alone, no assistance is needed. This makes it a perfect choice for homeowners and installers alike by cutting labor costs and streamlining the installation process.
Cost-Effective Yet Outstanding Durability
- Aluminum/Steel Alloy
- Lightweight, strong, and weather resistant.
- Rated to Withstand Winds Up to 105mph.
- Low Profile Design
- Simple Design - Install Almost Anywhere!
- Quality Assurance
- Backed By a 10-Year Warranty
- Multiple Terrains
- Concrete, wood, soil with appropriate substructure
- Flat Top Roof(tied to struts)
- Solid-Fixed Angle: 25° for All around maximum solar absorption.
- Minimal tools needed
- Optional concrete if needed with a masonry drill bit
- Gloves, drill or wrench, tape measure & level
- Can be Assembled in ~30 minutes
Recommended Tools/Safety Equipment
- Work gloves, cordless drill/driver, monkey wrench, 12.5mm drill bit, Allen wrench, measuring device, level.
4x | 1591003 | EG4 BrightMount Rail | 2280mm | 89.76 In
4x | 1591001 | EG4 25 Degree Mounts
8x | 1591002 | EG4 L-Connector for Rails
2x | 1591004 | EG4 Rail Connector With Bonding Jumper
6x | 1591005 | EG4 End Clamp 35mm
6x | 1591006 | EG4 Mid Clamp 35mm
2x | 1591007 | EG4 Earth Lug Extruded 6005
6x | 1591008 | EG4 Grounding Clip SS304
16x | 1591009 | EG4 Expansion Screw 10*100