The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery. Up to 3.5KW of output power.
Optimum System Performance
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro, XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
- Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoringt
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
- Easy to install PV disconnect and NEC 2017 compliant rapid shutdown transmitter with the MPPT Disconnect RS accessory, UL1741 PVRSS certified
Have a question? We're here to help.