Based on popular 6500W off-grid inverters, the 6500EX-48 has undergone rigorous modifications to stand out as one of the highest-performing 6500W 120V, Split Phase Capable, All-in-One Off-Grid Inverters on the market.
The EG4 6500 EX-48 is a residential self-consumption, multi-functional inverter/charger. Combining the capabilities of an inverter, MPPT solar charger, and battery charger, the 6500EX-48 All-in-One Solar Inverter offers uninterrupted power support in a single package. Upgraded features compared to the competition include a 500VOC/8000W max input for PV, upgraded communication circuits to provide BMS Communication with EG4 Batteries, improved paralleling between units, and lifetime firmware upgrades!
The comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation including battery charging current, AC/Solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
Built for Off-Grid
- 6500W Continuous Output
- High 500 VOC Max Input (Compared to competing 250 VOC models)
- Parallel up to 6 Units for a 39Kw System
- Split Phase Capable with 2+ Units
- BMS Communication Available With All EG4 Batteries
- Upgraded Active Cooling & Circuit Components(When compared to competing models)
- High Surge Capacity (13KW for 5 seconds)
- Overload Protection (5s @ 150% to 200% Load | 10s @ 110% to 150% Load)
- Overtemperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- User Customization via LCD Display
- Detachable LCD Control Module
- Programmable LED Bar
- Built-In WIFI
Reliability & Safety Testing
- TÜV Certified to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 Standards
- 3-Year Warranty Supported and serviced out of Texas + additional 2-year warranty added when combined with EG4 Batteries (5-year total warranty).
BRAND NEW EG4 6500EX-48 Off-Grid Inverter! 6500W Inverter, 8000W MPPT, 120A Battery Charger
EG4 6500EX-48 Off-Grid Inverter: https://signaturesolar.com/eg...
EG4 6500EX-48 BMS Communications Setup, Inverter to Battery Commissioning, Split Phase Configuration
Adam from Signature Solar will be showing you guys how to get ...
EG4 6500EX-48 Firmware Update | Error 61 Fix
Notice: New EG4 6500EX units come with the latest firmware pre...
Neutral-Ground Bonding | How It Affects Your System
In this video, Brayden from EG4 dives into Neutral-Ground Bond...