- EG4 PowerPro WallMount AllWeather Lithium Battery | 48V 280Ah | 14.3kWh LiFePO4 | All-Weather Energy Storage | UL1973, UL9540A
- EG4 18KPV Hybrid Inverter | All-In-One Solar Inverter | 18000W PV Input | 12000W Output | 48V 120/240V Split Phase | EG4-18KPV-12LV
- EG4 PowerPro Conduit Box
- For 2x Option: EG4 PowerPro Battery Paralleling Cables
Want more Battery Capacity? Simply add additional PowerPro Batteries, Conduit Boxes, and Paralelling Cables
Introducing the EG4 PowerPro ESS - A groundbreaking solution that brings together the capabilities of the EG4 18kPV All-In-One Hybrid Inverter and the EG4 PowerPro 14.3kWh Battery. Thanks to a modular design and integrated conduit box, this uniquely tailored kit seamlessly integrates advanced inverter technology and cutting-edge battery solutions, empowering you to harness, manage, and store solar energy specific to your needs.
- Over 8000 cycles at 80% depth-of-discharge for a lasting energy solution
- Harness up to 12,000W continuous output with the EG4 18kPV inverter
- Closed-loop communication ensures precise energy coordination
- EG4 PowerPro 14.3kWh Battery delivers uninterrupted power
- Stack multiple EG4 18kPV units for enhanced power capacity
- EG4 PowerPro features integrated self-heating for low-temperature resilience
- Perfect for outdoor applications, built to withstand various weather conditions
- Innovative total emergency stop function for safety and compliance
- Benefit from a 10-year warranty provided by EG4 Electronics
- Dual onboard fire arrestors ensure fail-safe protection
- EG4 18kPV eliminates the need for charge controllers or transformers
- Enjoy plug-and-play installation for immediate energy access
- Conduit box helps facilitate future system upgrades easily
- User-friendly LCD interface for intuitive system monitoring
- Manage energy from storage and grid simultaneously
When relying on the internal integrated busbars, up to 3 batteries are supported in parallel when connected to a single inverter or 4 batteries in parallel when connected to 2 inverters, or up to 5 batteries in parallel when connected to 3 inverters. See section 7.2 in the PowerPro manual for more information.
The EG4 18kPV is ETL & cETL certified and complies with national and international standards for safety and reliability when connected to the grid.
- Safety - UL1741SB Rule 21, RSD NEC 2020:690.12, AFCI NEC 2020:690.11 / UL1699B, GFDI NEC 2020:690.41(B), CSA 220.127.116.11, CSA 22.2.330
- EG4 PowerPro ESS holds UL9540 level certification
- Grid connection - IEEE 1547.1:2020;IEEE 1547:2018, Hawaii Rule 14H, California Rule 21 Phase I, II, III
- EMC - FCC Part 15 Class B
- Outdoor Rating - NEMA 4X / IP65
- CEC Solar Equipment Listing
***If you've purchased an EG4 18kPV Inverter through Signature Solar, be sure to use the customer code 'Signature' when setting up the monitoring system!
Systems with more batteries than these configurations are still possible (Such as the 5:1 configuration pictured above). But, require the use of an external fused positive busbar and an unfused negative busbar rated at a minimum of 200A per battery. Each fuse should be a maximum of 250A. Alternatively, larger systems could rely on the 18kPV’s ability to draw from different battery packs while still paralleling inverters rather than utilizing external busbars.