The MultiPlus-II has all the features of the MultiPlus, plus an external current transformer option to implement PowerControl and PowerAssist and to optimize self-consumption with external current sensing. It also features built-in anti-islanding and an increasingly long list of country approvals.
- Unique PowerAssist - Prevents overload of a limited AC source.
- First, battery charging automatically reduces.
- Second, shore side supply will be boosted with power taken from the battery.
- Split-Phase Output
- 120/240v AC Output
- Energy Storage System
- Combine with MPPT Solar Chargers or Grid-tie PV Inverters.
- UPS Function
- Automatically takes over in the event of a grid failure in less than 20milliseconds.
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop, or PC for multiple operating systems.